Lincoln University International Student Merit Scholarship in the USA
Lincoln University International Student Merit Scholarship
Open the door to countless career opportunities by applying for this wonderful “International Student Merit Scholarship” offered by Lincoln University for the academic year 2023-2024.
As the name suggests, The grant is for all international students enrolling in an undergraduate degree program at Lincoln University. To qualify to win, the students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0. The award will be directed toward tuition and general fees.
Lincoln University is the nation’s first degree-granting Historically Black College and University (HBCU). It is a private university in Oakland, California, founded as the private Ashmun Institute in 1854 and has been a public institution since 1972. It is ranking 124th out of 181 Regional Universities in the North.
Why choose to study at Lincoln University?
Lincoln University educates and empowers students to lead their communities and change the world. The university serves a diverse student body, giving them the knowledge and skillset to achieve their goals and aspirations, whether finding a job, pursuing further education, or becoming a more knowledgeable global citizen.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2023
- University or Organization: Lincoln University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition-fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Eligibility for International Student Merit Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate degree study at Lincoln University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be international students (F1 – Visa Status).
- The applicants must be incoming freshmen admitted to a full-time undergraduate program.
- The applicant must have attained a minimum of 1020 SAT or 20 ACT (Composite).
How to Apply
- The applicants must apply for admission via the university portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide transcripts, an admission essay, and a letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL PBT – 71, TOEFL IBT – 500, and IELTS – 6.5
Lincoln University will award the selected candidates a scholarship towards tuition fees and general expenses incurred for their undergraduate studies.