Florida State University Scholarship Grant for Postgraduate Students 2023
Florida State University Scholarship Grant
Do you want to study in the United States of America? there’s good news as Florida State University is delighted to offer the 2023 Florida State University Scholarship Grant for Postgraduate Students in the USA.
The scholarship grants currently accept applications from qualified and eligible domestic and international students to pursue a postgraduate or doctoral degree at the university.
About Florida State University
The Florida State University Scholarship will cover the full tuition fees of successful candidates and will also provide up to $29,000 in annual stipends.
The scholarships are awarded as graduate assistantships in form of research assistantships and/or teaching assistantships, which includes competitive stipends, tuition waivers, and student health care coverage. Read also: UO Endowed scholarships for international students
Florida State University Scholarship 2023 Selection Criteria:
To be eligible for the scholarships, you must:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree in an allied field from an accredited college or university;
- Fulfill the requirements for the baccalaureate degree or its equivalent.
- Hold an undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher
- The Scholarship period will cover the full costs of study which includes competitive stipends, tuition waivers, and student health care coverage.
- Students are awarded a stipend of $26,000 (Master’s applicants) and $29,000 (Ph.D. applicants).
Florida State University Scholarships for International Students Required Documents
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- A baccalaureate degree transcript
- An undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher
- A minimum revised GRE percentile of at least 48% on the verbal portion and 75% on the quantitative portion of the test. (GRE is currently being waived!)
- Three letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the student’s work and background;
- A personal statement of professional goals; and
- Proof of English Proficiency
How To Apply for FSU Scholarship
- Submit Your Application: Once you have decided on the desired start term and program, complete and submit your application online here.
- Receive Email Invite to Status Page: After you have submitted your application, you will be routed to your Application Status Page. The Status Page is where you will pay your application fee, add recommenders to your application, and upload the required application materials.
- Complete your Application: the Status Page: Required application materials vary by department and will be reflected on your Status Page within one day.
If your application requires letters of recommendation, you will be prompted to input recommenders’ information. Be sure to notify your recommenders in advance that they will receive an email from FSU with instructions for uploading their letters directly to your application.