University of Alberta Scholarships 2022-23 in Canada
University of Alberta Scholarships 2022-23 in Canada Fully Funded is Open for all International applicants who want Pursue higher education abroad. Applications are accepted from all over the world for Fully Funded Scholarship who want to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master’s and Ph.D. Degrees programs. No Application Fee Will Be required for this scholarship. All the Main Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business, and Islamic Education also as management and Development subjects are available. Find out more also>>> Canadian Ontario Tech University Scholarships
The government of Canada offered unlimited Scholarships for foreign students every year. Alberta University Scholarship is also one of these scholarships. All International Students and Canadian Citizens are eligible for the University of Alberta Scholarships. It is the Fully Funded Scholarship and Covers all the expenses during Study in Canada. One of the best things is that You Don’t Need to meet the English Language Requirements.
The University of Alberta is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 1908 and located in Edmonton the City of Canada. The National Ranking of the University of Albert is 5th among all Canadian Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 126th Number. Albert University is an international standard University that provides Quality Education. This University has an outstanding study environment and fully furnished labs. Never miss this chance to study with a full Scholarship. Complete Details in the below lines:
Complete overview of the University of Alberta Scholarships 2022-23 in Canada Fully Funded:
- Offered degrees: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University name: Albert University
- Host Country: Canada
- Application Last date Date: Open Now
1st July 2022, for September Admission and
1st November 2022, for January Admission
1st March 2023 for May admission
1st May 2023 for July admission
All the Expenses of selected Students are provided by the government of Canada during Study. International Students get the following benefits:
- International students will receive scholarships Up to $9,000; which will be payable over four years.
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year.
- University of Alberta scholarship for Master’s In case of Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.
- Alberta university offered Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): which is a minimum award $11,000 and a maximum is 15,000.
- George and Marsha Ivan President’s First & Best Scholarships.
- Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years.
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
- Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years.
- U of S Entrance Scholarships.
- Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years.
- Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years
- The University of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships.
- Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Alberta University:
All the Academic Fields are available at Alberta University. The time period of a Bachelor’s Degree is 4-5 years, Master’s Degree has a 2-3 Years Duration and Doctoral Degree is 3-4 years duration. Details of programs in below:
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences.
- Alberta School of Business.
- Fine Arts and Humanities.
- Social Sciences.
- Medicine & Dentistry.
- Native Studies.
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Public Health.
- Rehabilitation Medicine.
All the described terms and Conditions are fulfilled for the Scholarship:
- Canadian Citizens International students are eligible to apply.
- No Late Applications will be accepted.
- All International Students and residents of Canada can apply for Scholarships.
- For Bachelor Programs 12 years of Education are needed.
- For Master Degree Programs Undergraduate are Required.
- For Ph.D. Degree Programs masters Should be Completed.
- Age limit for Master not more than 35 and For Ph.D. is not More than 40 years at the time of application.
- Good Academic Record.
- Experienced in Research for Masters and Ph.D.
- ILETS or TOFEL are not required.
All the Documents given below got to be uploaded during the application. Details are below lines:
- For Bachelor Programs Higher Secondary School Certificate or like to 12 years of Education is required.
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- For Ph.D. Degree result of Master’s is Required.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Research Proposal for Master and Ph.D. only.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- ILETS are not required.
The Closing date to apply Online for the University of Alberta Canada Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 is below lines:
- 1st July 2022, for September Admission and
- 1st November 2022, for January Admission
- 1st March 2023 for May admission
- 1st May 2023 for July admission
Guideline on how to submit an application for University of Alberta Scholarships 2022-23 in Canada:
All the Application process is online. Students can apply online by reading all the above instructions and ready documents needed to upload during application. Create an account by registering by email and applying the complete step-by-step.