Apply for the UK Scholarships for International Students
Scholarships for International Students
United Kingdom is a beautiful place to study. Thousand of international students are dreaming to study in United Kingdom with or without Scholarships in any of the UK universities.
A number of scholarships are available in United Kingdom for international students, there are many funding options available for international students.
Deciding to study in the UK is an investment in your future, more than 1500 UK scholarships for international students are available at UK top universities.
Studying in the United Kingdom is a life-changing opportunity, Finding the right scholarship in United Kingdom, for a wide variety of academic degrees should be your target.
A prestigious degree from the UK is a valuable and transformative experience, apply for fully funded scholarships and fulfill your dream of studying at world top universities.
UK education doesn’t come cheap these days, choosing a university that offers undergraduate scholarships might be a major deciding factor. choose well.
Applications for academic year 2023-2024 session is on and many scholarships from different UK universities will still be coming up.
Overview of the UK Scholarships for International Students
A growing number of scholarships are being offered as UK universities seek to attract more talented international students, most of the undergraduate scholarships are offered for academic excellence.
There are several scholarships in the United Kingdom with different eligibility criteria, you can apply for your own choice university scholarships in UK.
Although this means that scholarship funding is extremely competitive, your application will be evaluated based on merit (academic achievement).
Students are probably considering studying in the UK for higher learning, making scholarships and similar funding opportunities highly sought-after.
Various UK universities are; University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, Imperial Collage, University of Stirling, University of Bristol.
Also, University of London, Westminster University and they are funded by the UK government, some by external organizations, and many by individual UK universities.
Scholarship ranges from part-funding to full-funding which covers programme fees, they are a good source of support to help you with your finances.
Also there are financial aid for college students, graduate school scholarships, postgraduate scholarships, you should know that they can either cover both your tuition fees and living costs
Still most of these UK scholarships are highly competitive; however, is that most of the scholarship opportunities in the UK are merit-based.
So you must be really talented or brilliant to make the cut for the scholarship[p, understand them better and figure out quickly which ones might be best for you.
University UK scholarships for international students
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students – Offering full UK scholarships for international students to study in the UK at the University of Cambridge. For full-time postgraduate students only.
Imperial College London Bursaries and Scholarships – Undergraduate scholarships are available to study at Imperial College London, including the President’s Undergraduate Scholarships. The university also offers postgraduate scholarships.
- Kingston University International Scholarships – The university’s international office awards scholarships for all study levels, including undergraduate scholarships for Indian students.
- Queen’s University Belfast International Scholarships – A range of undergraduate and graduate scholarship options to study at Queen’s University Belfast in Northern Ireland.
- Aberystwyth University International Scholarships – A range of scholarships, bursaries and award schemes to support international students at Aberystwyth University in Wales.
- Bristol University International Scholarships – UK scholarships for international students to study at Bristol University on any undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- University of Birmingham International Scholarships – Various scholarships for international students to study at the University of Birmingham.
- Cardiff University Elite International Scholarships – Bachelor’s and master’s degree UK scholarships for international students to study at Cardiff University in Wales.
- Clarendon Scholarships at University of Oxford – Sponsored by Oxford University Press, the Clarendon Fund offers UK scholarships to full- and part-time graduate students at the University of Oxford.
Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships for International and European Union (non-UK) Students – A range of UK scholarships open to international or EU (non-UK) students pursuing a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in 2019/20.
- University College London (UCL) Scholarships – A search tool for finding financial awards for both current and prospective students of the university.
- University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships – Offering up to 50 scholarships for international students to study in the UK and to be ambassadors of their home country. Open to both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- University of Westminster Scholarships for International Students – UK scholarships for master’s students enrolled at the University of Westminster. Awards is on basis of academic merit and financial need.
- Swansea University Undergraduate Scholarships – A selection of undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships, available to students from various regions, including the EU, Asia and the Middle East.
Government-funded UK scholarships for international students
- British Chevening Scholarships – UK scholarships for international students funded by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office and partner organizations. The scholarships provide full or part funding for full-time graduate programs in any subject.
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries – Scholarships for international students from developing countries in the Commonwealth, for studies at master’s and PhD level.
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities – UK scholarships for international students undertaking taught master’s programs in the UK. Programs studied must be demonstrably relevant to the development of technology, economy.
- Marshall Scholarships – Postgraduate scholarships for US students showing academic merit, leadership potential, and ambassadorial potential to study in the UK. Excludes MBAs and certain courses.
Non-governmental UK scholarships
- Euraxess UK – Providing support for researchers in Europe, the UK branch of the scheme is organized by the British Council. They offer various graduate research scholarships for international students from around the world.
- CastleSmart Scholarship – Estate agent CastleSmart offers £6,000 annually for an undergraduate student in the UK. Applicants must create a compelling YouTube video outlining their study and career plans.
- Surfshark Privacy and Security Scholarship – A $2,000 prize is available to a student currently enrolled in the UK or another study destination as a high school, undergraduate, or graduate student. You will need to submit an essay to apply and the scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- The Royal Society Grants – Various grants and fellowships are available for talented researchers in the UK and beyond.