Data Collection and Use
1. Personal Information
We may collect and store personal information you provide to us when you access or use our website. This information may include your name, email address, and any other details you voluntarily submit through our contact forms or registration process.
2. Usage Data
We may also collect data about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on, and the time and date of your visits. This information helps us analyze user behavior and improve our website’s performance and content.
We do not share or sell your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes. However, we may share your data in the following circumstances:
- With trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, processing payments, or conducting business activities on our behalf. These service providers are obligated to keep your information secure and confidential.
- If required by law or to protect our rights, safety, or property, we may share information with law enforcement agencies or other regulatory authorities.
We have implemented security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Our website uses encryption to safeguard sensitive information transmitted between your browser and our servers.
Our website is not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are under 13, please do not provide any personal information on our website. If you believe we may have unintentionally collected personal data from a child, please contact us, and we will promptly delete the information.
As a user of kikgi.com, you have the following rights regarding your data:
- Access: You can request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Rectification: If you believe any of your data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request corrections.
- Erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal information from our records.
- Objection: You have the right to object to the processing of your data on specific grounds.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.