Chinese Government Scholarships 2022-2023 Scheme – Fully Funded
Chinese government scholarships 2022 – foreign students will be eligible to join entrepreneurial startups in Beijing’s high-tech hub, the Zhongguancun National Demonstration Zone, and apply for permanent residence, according to a new policy announced on Wednesday by the Ministry of Public Security.
The policy is intended to bolster the city’s efforts to create a national center for international exchange and technological innovation.
On the morning of June 1st, the First Roundtable for World Youths and Chinese Entrepreneur Elites was held and the assistant president Yuan Hanqiao delivered the opening speech. He said Huazhong University of Science and Technology （HUST） paid high attention to the education for international students and had cultivated over 6000 talents from over 140 countries throughout the world. In 2013, HUST has entitled The Demonstration Site for Education for International Students in China, and in 2015, there were around 3300 international students from 131 countries studying on campus, which witnessed the rapid development of education for international students. He encouraged the international students to immerse themselves into the local culture and life during their stay in Wuhan and wished them to become a new Wuhan citizen after perceiving this city. Canadian Ontario tech university scholarships
Prof.Wang Jian from Wuhan National Laboratory for Optoelectronics delivered a speech titled as Light in Optics Valley Light up the Future, in which he displayed the origin and development of Optics Valley, the future industries, and some vital research programs.
- Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme 2022-2023 (Fully Funded) is available to undertake Master’s level programs at China Universities.
- The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- Tuition waiver
- medical insurance
- CNY700/month for master’s students, CNY 1000/month for doctoral students (2020 rate)
- entrepreneurial startups opportunity
- beneficiaries can also apply for permanent residence
- International Students
Eligibility Criteria for Chinese Government Scholarships 2022:
To be considered for these scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese indigenes and mentally and physically sound to proceed with postgraduate studies.
- Applicants for must not be registered students in a Chinese university at the time of application; or be a graduate of a Chinese university for more than one year.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have obtained a bachelor’s certificate or its equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in China and must be under 35 years of age by 1st September, of the referenced year.
- Doctoral studies applicants must have obtained a master’s degree (equivalent to a master’s degree in China) and must be below the age of 40 by September 1st.
- Applicants are to note that the Master’s Degree program will take 2-3 academic years to complete while the Doctoral Degree program will take 3-4 years to complete.
- Meet other eligibility conditions as set by universities for admission purposes.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarships can apply online as follows;
- You are required to refer to your choice Chinese university in this list for specific instructions on how to apply and deadlines.
- Then you can fill out and submit the online application form (https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/register) for the Chinese Government scholarship at the official scholarship application page
Application Deadline: Varies (Dependent on Schools)
Find out about FIU online scholarships for international student