AOL Mail sign up! Over the years, several people have been finding it difficult to create a new AOL mail account. Now the question is ‘’How can I sign up for AOL mail? In the meantime, AOL is a free email service that allows you to send and receive emails. Although the most used email service presently is Google mail. However, there are some amazing features that AOL mail offer that other email services do not offer. You get to enjoy these services when you sign up for an AOL account. But before we proceed further, let me give you few details about AOL mail.
AOL Mail Sign up – Create an AOL Mail Account
AOL is a free emailing service owned by AOL. AOL is a web portal service originally known as American Online. At a time, it was the most used and recognized web service in the United States. This is because it offers amazing features and services that several users would love to use. Some it services include email, instant messaging, and a web browser for searching for things online. Like Google, you can search for news and other entertainment content on the AOL portal. AOL search engine is worth boasting of when it comes to efficiency. It also offers other services like sports, games, lifestyle, and finance.
But to enjoy all these services mentioned above in a better way, you should sign up for AOL Mail. That is, creating an AOL mail account. Every individual can create a free AOL account and enjoy AOL services either on their phone or PC.
AOL Mail Sign up | Create AOL Account
As stated above, AOL mail is a free email service. This makes it appealing to a lot of users. Besides, it offers unlimited storage capacity for emails and it is available in several languages. The AOL Mail sign-up process can be done in two ways. You can sign up using the AOL Mail website or the AOL app for mobile devices. Thus, we’ll be showing you how to create an AOL account using the AOL website and the AOL App.
To Create an AOL Account on the AOL Website.
- On your web browser, visit the AOL website.
- In the top right corner of the homepage, click the Login/Join link.
- Since you’re creating a new account, click the Create an account link.
- Then you will be re-directed to the AOL mail sign-up page.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Also, set up an email address for your AOL account. Your email address must end with @aol.com.
- You should also enter your mobile number, date of birth, and gender [optional].
- Having entered these details, tap the Continue button below.
- Voila! You now have an AOL email account. You can now start sending and receiving messages anywhere in the world.
To Create an AOL Account With the AOL App
Likewise, you can sign up for AOL mail using the AOL app. On the contrary, the AOL app is not compatible with computers. It can only be used on mobile devices. Follow the steps below the create an AOL account on the AOL app.
- First, visit the Application Store on your device.
- Enter AOL Mail into the search field and tap the Install the or Get button.
- Once the app is installed on your device, open it.
- Tap the inbox icon below and select Create an account.
- Then enter your details correctly in their respective fields and click the Continue button below once you’re done. As you can see, the AOL Mail sign-up process is very simple and can even be done by a toddler.