iSeepassword is one the windows password recovery tool. To use this all to recover your password, just login to www.iseepassword.com
to protect private information and data in your computer system. You must have a password that only you know, and it must be a strong and secure password that you can remember easily. It will help second party or multiple parties snooping through your computer and gaining access to your private data and information.
Sometimes when individuals can’t remember their password, their only resort is go format their computer. This is not always advisable because in your attempt to reinstall your Windows Operating System. Your hard disk will be formatted, your computer will return to default like a new system and everything in it will be lost, pictures, music, office documents and personal data, etc. but with windows password recovery tool like iseepassword it is possible to gain your password back without loosing your data.
- iSeepassword Windows password recovery program will help remove your password from your computer without deleting a single thing. Below are functions of iseepassword windows password recovery tool The iSeepassword Windows password recovery software can remove and bypass all Windows password which includes Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows Server.
- It can work with a local account as well as administrator account.
- It can change root domain account to standard account.
- iseepassword is safe and secure.
- It is supported on every brand of computer, like HP, Dell, Lenovo, Samsung and is eligible for all kinds of hard disk.
- You can directly remove user profiles from your computer.
How To Use iSeepassword | Windows Password Recovery tool Users Guidelines
- Get a different laptop and download iseepassword in it. Then Lalaunchunch the program on the borrowed computer. Insert an ordinary USB stick into the computer. If you don’t a USB, you can use CD or DVD.
- Burn the ISO image file tonight USB stick. Click on ‘burn USB from the main interface. If you are using CD or DVD, click on ‘burn CD/DVD’. The files will burn from the program to the computer and you must make sure that the operation is 100% completed before you remove the USB or CD/DVD.
- Use this bootable disk on your locked computer and reboot it. The computer will automatically launch the program on the startup Windows. On the program interface, select the Operating System version that you are using e.g.. Windows 10, select the username from the middle column and click ‘reset password’. Restart the computer and it will not ask for password again.