ReverbNation has millions of artists, with different genres of music. Users can select and discover what they like on this platform. Most artists allow for freely download their music. The site is commonly used for artists to promote their music through reverbNation music upload. You can register and stream music freely. On ReverbNation.com there is so much more to do. Such as playing, streaming and downloading songs directly from the music page to your device.
How to Upload Music on Reverbnation | Reverbnation Music Upload
Reverbation is basically a site to stream music. So artists and band upload their music directly the for people to stream and download if the option is available. For artists to do their reverbnation music upload is simple. Below is the steps on her to upload on reverbation.com
- Enter reverbnation.com and create an account with them. Then, login to your Artist account that you have created. Click the drop-down menu at the top of the page labeled content and select the song option.
- Click on the add a new Song icon. You will see a pop-up window that will take you through the reverbnation music upload process of your MP3 file.
- Edit your song title. Set the availability to either streaming or download.
- Set the price that you want to sell the song.
- Make sure your song file is under 8mb in size. So that it will be able to upload.
- Click on upload option and your song is update and ready for streaming.
How to Download Music on Reverbnation
However, it’s really hard to download a song from those artists who disable the download and buy button. If you think that you have exerted all the possible ways to download Reverbnation music, then you are wrong. There is still an easy way to get the music. An audio recorder can help you to get Reverbnation songs with ease.
It is not every song one can download on reverbnation but you can stream any song you want. But you can download songs on reverbnation through the use of downloader, converter, identifier, audio recorder etc.However, it’s really hard to download a song from those artists who disable the download. But you can still download on reverbnation through this process.
- To go Settings, record settings and Audio source. Choose the option of system sound, click on OK to confirm the settings.