PayPal is one of the popular online money transfer platform and is used by millions of people worldwide to send and receive money. Opening a PayPal account is simple and you can do that in two ways. Most users don’t know how to use PayPal to make financial transitions. PayPal can be used to send, as well as receive money online, shop online on thousands of websites, and also as a fast way to send money to someone with an email address. PayPal offers credit card security to users when they sign up for a PayPal account.
How to Own a PayPal Account
- Enter www.paypal.com/ng. Click on signup. Select personal or business
- The personal account is for your personal debit card and business is for your company debit card.
- Select your preferred country. Enter your email address and password
- Go to the next page and type other details such as names, date of birth, address and your phone number.
- Fill in your debit card details and type in your card number, expiry date and the last three digits behind your debit card.
- Then go to your email account and click on verify. You have set up your PayPal account.
How to Send Money to PayPal
To send money through PayPal is simple, just choose the Send Money option, if it’s there when you check-out and follow the instructions listed below on how to send money. You can also send money by logging into your PayPal account. This can be found under the Send and Request tab at the top of the homepage.
How to Receive Money on PayPal
To receive or Withdraw money from PayPal is simple, click on Withdraw money icon that is below your balance, and follow the instructions listed. Any money you received is reflected in your PayPal account. You can Just click on Add Money below your balance. To Send, request or withdraw money through the PayPal online payment system is straight forward Just follow the instructions on the page.