MySpace.com is one the largest music download and upload site. It is a music platform that empowers users to access a large catalog of on-demand audio and video streams. The house thousands of music Various Artists across the world. Users can add songs from the MySpace Music catalog to their profile pages, create and share playlists, and purchase MP3 downloads. Aside downloading on this platform music artists and manager can do their MySpace music upload. That is uploading and sharing their song with their fans.
There are so many great features of Myspace.com. and one of them is “My Radio” service. This allows people to create and program their own radio stations to their taste. The radio station can be streamed for free on an unlimited basis. Stations can be produced by anyone, which gives the users of MySpace the opportunity to play and promote their favorite music to wider audience. So doing your MySpace Music upload not only make your music to reach your fans but your fans help you to promote your songs.
How to Upload Music on MySpace
To do your MySpace Music upload is simple just follow this simple steps below and you good to go:
- Open MySpace.com and create an account with them.
- From your computer go to the upload section for music. Click Upload songs or drag to the and drop the file you want to upload
- Enter the necessary information required in the fields and click on select Save
- Once you upload music and it is public on your profile you will get a catalog page where users can discover and play your music.
- Make sure your MySpace account is listed as Musician, DJ, Producer, to get a catalog page.
- MySpace Music upload support file in WAV, MP3, AIF, FLAC, AAC and you can only upload 1GB Per Song and 2GB Maximum Total Storage.