Google station was launched in Nigeria. It is part of the plans by Google to make stable and reliable internet services available to people in developing countries. the Google free WiFi service is available for everyone and they collaborated with internet service provider in Nigeria to provide browsing service free to the people. This Google Station is located and available in several places in Lagos, Nigeria.
With time google free WiFi service will spread to other commercials location across Nigeria. commercial cities like Kaduna, Abuja, Enugu, Ibadan etc. Aside Nigeria countries like India, Mexico, Thailand etc are beneficial of this innovative and amazing service of Google. With Google providing free internet services to these developing countries it will help to enhance business activities and commercial growth in these countries. Because of that google Station or google free WiFi service are strategical set up in commercial regions. With Google free Wi-Fi service or google station you can browse and enjoy free internet services on Google related app and services.
Google Station – Google Free Wi-Fi Service Locations in Lagos
Below are some of the locations google free Wi-Fi service is available in Lagos State Nigeria.
- Muritala Mohammed Airport
- The Palms, Lekki
- Ikeja City Mall
- Computer Village
How to Connect to Google Station – Google Free WiFi Service
To connect to google free Wi-Fi service is very easy and simple. Just follow the steps below to connect your device to it.
- For those using iPhone simply stroll to your phone Settings and go to Connections and turn on your Wi-Fi. Then find the Wi-Fi network named Free Google Station-21st Century and click on it.
- A web-page will pop up, requesting you to sign in. Click the start option on the web-page.
- Enter your phone number in the box provided, then you will receive an SMS with a code in a moment.
- Then enter the code into the space provided, you are then connected to google free Wi-Fi service or google station.
How to Connect to Google Free WiFi Service with an Android Phone
- To start your Google free WiFi service or google station go to your device Settings and click on connections. Then Select WiFi and turn it on.
- Find the WiFi network with the name Free Google-Station-21st Century.
- Click on it a webpage will display, sign in. Select Start on the displayed webpage.
- Type in your phone number in the space provided.
- Finally, you will receive a text message with a code shortly. Enter the code into the space provided on your device screen and you are connected