Marketplace is where we buy and sell goods, product and render services. Facebook marketplace is a business group set up by Facebook users or the platform created by Facebook to sell and buy items such as household equipment, cars, gadget, clothes, wrist watch, phone etc. On this platform, Facebook marketplace is like amazon and konga but the difference is that it doesn’t allow shipping. Sellers and buyers get to meet one on one before buying any items. This is done in order to prevent Fraud and for security reasons. The items on the marketplace are categories by location and prices.
How to Join Facebook Marketplace as a Buyer
To join the marketplace as buy is very easy. Joining Facebook marketplace doesn’t mean you are a permanent member. You can come and go as you like. All you require is your device and your Facebook account details then you are good to go. If you don’t have Facebook app on your device, you can download it on App Store. Ensure that your device setting allow you to receive unknown sources. After you have done that, follow these steps below to join Facebook marketplace as s buyer.
- Launch the Facebook app and open the app icon and log in the account setting. Then click on the marketplace icon. the icon look like a house.
- Use the Search engine to find items that you want to buy.
- Click on the image of the items you want to buy
- Then, send a message to sellers of the items you want to buy.
How to Join Facebook Marketplace as a Seller
Seller on Facebook can sell anything of their choice, You are not the only seller of a particular brand. There are many other sellers of similar product. So you have to work on your customers relation skill, location and price. It is very easy and simple to Join the marketplace. To get started you must have a Facebook account and active internet enabled device. Follow these steps to begin
- Take a quality picture of the item you want to sell.
- Enter your correct address, that is where the customer can meet you.
- Enter the Facebook marketplace and click on what are you selling.
- Upload a good photos of the items and click save. Write a brief description of the item you selling.
- Write the prices of the item. Then add your location and categories of the item.
- And then, click delivered for sale to put it up for sell.
As s seller on thsi Facebook platform you have to follow people who are nearby. Because items are not ship. The seller and buyer meet one on one after Fina conclusion and negotiations. You sell to people around you. And also you can choose to be seller or buyer on the marketplace. The services are grouped into two which is the seller categories and the buyer categories.