Facebook email just like every other mailing platform is sometimes used for the same reasons. Before users join Facebook they must gets or owns a Facebook emailing address. Message is send to you through your Facebook email address. Every Facebook user has an email address in the form of facebook_ID@Facebook.com. that enable them send and receive messages from their friends on facebook.
Mails sent to a user’s Facebook mail address will automatically route to the users Facebook message inbox. You can only have a Facebook email if you are a registered Facebook user. Without registration you can get a Facebook emailing address. If you don’t have a Facebook account register for an account at www.facebook.com/sign up. By default, the email address displayed on a person’s profile is the @facebook.com email address
How to Find Email Address by Facebook ID
You can find an email address by using a Facebook ID. To do that follow this steps
- Log in to Facebook account and click inside the address bar from your web browser. Delete all characters that appear to the right of the forward slash following facebook.com.
- Enter the Facebook ID of the user email address you want to find. Click enter
- Then, click on about in the user’s profile to view all the information about the user.
- Scroll down the page to the contact information section. If an email field appears, then all of the user’s email addresses visible to you are adjacent to it.
How to Add or Remove Facebook Email from Your Account
To remove the Facebook email which you used in creating your Facebook account with is very simple. Just follow this simple steps
- Click on the arrow facing down on the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down to settings and click on it and Select contact.
- Click on add another email or phone number to add a new email to your account.
- Or Select remove rather to delete an email from your account. It is as simple as that.
Other Alternativeto Add and Remove Facebook Email using Mobile Browser or Android App
- For mobile browser, stroll to the bottom of any Facebook page.
- Tap on settings and privacy, then Select general, then email.
- Click on add email address to add a new email dress to your account.
- Select remove to delete an email from your account.
- For Android App, Tap on the menu icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap on account settings. Select general, then email.
- Tap on add email address to add a new email address to your account.
- Tap on remove to delete an email address from your account.
- For security reasons it best to Change your password after you add or remove an email on your Facebook.